DATA GOVERNANCE COMMUNITY
The DATA GOVERANCE Community is a group of determined and convinced members with following beliefs:
- Garbage-In is effectively Garbage Out.
- Data Quality has an enormous impact on costs and customer relationship with immediate cash impact: rework, scrap, churn, till-you-drop-search
- Data Quality is a process with a never ending tail. 100% Quality is not achieveble in practive and business wise (to costly)
The DQ-Community activities:
- awareness sessions, executive and expert workshops on guidelines for adoptions, practical project/program examples together with the adoption and integration in the mainstream business operations.
- education/training sessions. Preparation and Certification in TIQM.
- tracking/tracing and communication of interesting articles and webinars
- follow-up with our Alliance network (IAIDQ) for thoughtleadership documents (fee and free)
- Standaard Membership arrangements apply for Corporate and Individual Members.
- Partners and Sponsors have the possibility to facilitate Executive and Expert sessions and events by demonstrating their specialised capabilities (bringing their evangelists and product specialist) and sharing specific collateral.