In 2012, 4 Master events will be organised:
||Corporate Performance Management/Predictive Analytics
||Data Governance/Data Quality Day
All professionals in the Business Intelligence related activities such as management, development, end-user. But for sure also all business and IT professionals, students and people interested in the Business Intelligence developments and realisations.
Master Events have the objective to be a broad platform for sharing knowledge and expertise across all domains of the Business Intelligence spectrum.
Each BI-Community sub-domain has its Master Event next to their Executive and Expert Workshops.
Master events focus on:
- market trends and analyst views across the Business Intelligence spectrum of subjects
- customer cases,
- vendor cases (BI-Day Only),
- topical workshops (by the International Keynote and Analist Guests)
- break-outs (by subdomain, feedback from workgroups (SIG's))
- providing a significant networking opportunity for both the corporate, individual, academic and media attendees.
- Standard Rate for Individual participants to the Master is 125,- Euro (excl VAT)
- Early Birds Rate is 95,) Euro (excl VAT)